Strawberry Shortcake Rice Krispie Treats
- ½ c. Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 heaping cup angel food cake squares
- 2¼ c. marshmallows
- 1½ tbsp butter
- 1 c whipping cream
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter together. Stir in Rice Krispie Cereal and angel food cake squares. (I like to spray my spatula or spoon with Pam before stirring).
- Press into a lightly greased 8 X 8 inch square pan.
- In a stand mix, beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla just until stiff peaks form.
- You can either spread the whipping cream over the Rice Krispies and top with diced strawberries. (Store in the fridge)
- Or you can top individual Rice Krispie Squares with a heaping spoonful of whip cream and top it with fresh strawberries.