Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- 1 package sausage
- 3-4 Red or Russet Potatoes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ finely diced onion or onion dry flakes
- 3-4 tbsp bacon bits (optional)
- 2 Cartons 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ bunch of kale
- Slice up your sausage.
- Place sausage in frying pan with a little Pam and fry till browned.
- Then add the chicken broth, sausage, onion, garlic, bacon bits and sliced potatoes to a crock-pot.
- Slow cook for 4-5 hours.
- Add the Kale and heavy cream for the last 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!