Mini 7 Layer Bean Dip Bowls
- 1 pound French Bread dough, I used Pillsbury
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, divided
- 1/4 cup mild salsa
- 1/4 cup mashed avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Unroll french bread dough and place on parchment paper. Cut into 12 equal slices. Press each slice of dough in bottom and up sides of muffin tin cups. Bake for 12 minutes, remove and with the end of a wooden spoon press centers of bread to form little bowls. Remove and set aside.
- Place beans and 2 teaspoons of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning into a small bowl. Stir to combine then spread 1 tablespoon into bottom of each bread bowl. Next, layer with 1 teaspoon of salsa. Place avocado, salt and lime juice into a small bowl, stir to combine. For the next layer top with 1 teaspoon of guacamole. Mix sour cream and remaining 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning into a small bowl. Layer 1 teaspoon of cream mixture over guacamole. Top with a pinch of cheese, cilantro and a black olive. Serve room temperature.