Inside Out S’mores Bars
- called eggs, oil and water for on brownie mix box
- 1 box Betty Crocker FAMILY SIZE (for 9×13″ pan) Fudge Brownie Mix
- 7 sheets honey graham crackers
- cooking nonstick spray
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare Fudge Brownie Mix according to package directions with eggs, oil, and water.
- Pour half of brownie mixture into pan.
- Top with sheets of graham crackers, breaking to fit as necessary.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of graham crackers, covering completely.
- Drizzle remaining half of brownie batter over marshmallows.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until edges are crisp and center is set. Note: The typical toothpick test won’t work for these because of the marshmallow middle, but the top brownies should be solid to the touch, not gooey, when done. Bake for an extra 5 to 10 minutes, if needed for doneness (checking after 5 minutes).
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes to set completely. Slice into bars and serve.