Honey-Apricot Monkey Bread Recipe
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (16.3 ounce) Pillsbury Grands Honey Butter Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10 inch bundt pan or tube pan.
- In a small bowl combine the apricot preserves, cardamom, honey, and butter. Set aside.
- Open one can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 equal parts. Place the biscuit pieces in the bottom of the bundt pan. Pour half of the sauce on top of the biscuits.
- Open the other can of biscuits and cut them into 4 equal parts. Place the biscuit pieces in the bundt pan and pour the remaining sauce on top.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes or until golden brown.
- Invert onto a serving plate and serve warm. Pull pieces off to eat.