Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 20 small Hawaiian sweet rolls, cut in half crosswise
- 1 pound deli black forest ham, sliced
- 20 slices provolone cheese
- 8-oz. container spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with the bottom halves of the sweet rolls. Top with the ham, then the provolone cheese slices. Spread the cream cheese onto the bottoms of the sweet roll tops and place them in a layer on top of the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onions and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and pour evenly over tops of the sandwiches. Sprinkle the poppy seeds over the top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until warmed through. Cut at the seams with a knife and serve warm!