Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1 package (8 ounce) sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 package (7 ounce) sliced deli ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- Coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce, for dipping
1.Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
2.Top dough evenly with sliced cheese and ham slices. Carefully and tightly roll up dough from the long end into a log; pinch seam to seal.
3.Slice log into 16 equal pieces. Set each piece cut side-down on baking sheet.
4.Brush dough with beaten egg, then sprinkle sides and tops with coarse salt. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
5.Brush dough with melted butter. Sprinkle with more salt, if desired. Serve with warm Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce on the side for dipping.