Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll Ups
- 1 package of Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 4 wedges of The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Cheese
- About a cup of Baby Spinach Leaves
- 4 oz of thin sliced lean deli ham
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the crescents and separate into the 8 triangles.
- but any flavor would work great!
- Spread 1/2 of a wedge on 1 triangle.
- Top with a few leaves of spinach.
- Lay 1-2 slices of folded ham (about 1/2 oz)
- Then roll from the fat end of the triangle just like a regular crescent. Use the tip to “fasten” the roll closed on the bottom.
- Bake for about 12 minutes (just a little longer than a plain crescent) until the top is golden brown.