Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2 cups chopped chicken, cooked (I used thawed Beyond Meat Grilled Strips, shredded rotisserie chicken may be substituted)
- 8 ounces brick-style cream cheese, very well-softened (lite okay)
- 8 ounces buffalo wing sauce (I use medium heat)
- 2 cups finely grated cheddar and monterey Jack cheese blend (or similar), divided
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the chicken, cream cheese, wing sauce, 1 cup cheese, and stir to combine.
- Turn mixture out into prepared dish, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Tip – For a make-ahead option, at this point cover with plasticwrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days before baking. Remove plasticwrap before baking.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes (start watching at 25 minutes because all ovens, cheese, etc. varies), or until lightly golden browned and bubbly. Serve immediately with chips, crackers, bread, or your favorite dippers. Dip is best warm and fresh but extra will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat gently before serving.