Delicious Ham and Cheese Egg Cobbler
- 4 oz butter
- 14 to 16 slices of bread
- 14 to 16 slices of tomatoes
- 14 to 16 slices of ham
- 14 to 16 slices of cheese
- 4 eggs
- 120ml milk
- salt and pepper
- Cheese of your choice to grate over the top
- Apply a light coating of butter on each slice of bread. Grease a circular baking tray with butter and put the bread in it. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into thin circles.
- Put a slice of tomato, a slice of cheese and one of ham between the slices of bread.
- Beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Pour beaten eggs on top of the loaves.
- Sprinkle on some extra grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4 and bake until the cobbler gets a nice crisp golden colour.