Creamy Chicken Pesto Pizza Bagels
- 4 whole Thomas Breads Mini Bagels, split
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place split bagels cut side up onto baking sheet.
- Place softened cream cheese and pesto into a medium bowl, mix until well combined. Spread evenly over bagels. Top with cubed chicken and shredded cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot. Remove and serve warm.