Cream Puff Recipe
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a sauce pan bring butter, water and salt to a boil.
- Add 1 cup of flour to the boiling liquid all at once and stir until a ball forms.
- Take pan off heat and let mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- After the flour mixture has cooled for 5 minutes, start beating in the eggs, one at a time. Mixing well after each egg. Mixture should be smooth and glossy after you beat in your 4th egg.
- Place dough by spoonfuls on a parchment covered baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove cream puffs from the oven and let cool.
- Cut cream puff half way through the center with a knife and pipe in your easy Bavarian cream. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar and enjoy!