Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- 6 graham crackers
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate for dipping ,but you could also use the chocolate chip/shortening combo in the pb ball
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar & vanilla with a fork in a bowl & stick it in the freezer to firm up a bit.
- Melt chocolate (Candiquik melts beautifully in the microwave) & brush one side of the graham crackerswith melted chocolate using a pastry brush.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture on top of chocolate side of the graham crackers. I used about 2 tablespoons of pb mixture per cracker. Spread pb evenly to edges of cracker.
- Place crackers in freezer for a bit to firm up the pb.
- Reheat the chocolate if needed. Dip the pb graham crackers into chocolate. I set them in the bowl of melted chocolate, one at a time, & spooned the melted chocolate over the top. Then lift the cracker out ofchocolate with a fork & tapped the fork on the side of the bowl so extra chocolate drips off into the bowl.
- Place on waxed paper or parchment paper & allow chocolate to set up. I drizzled extra melted chocolateover the top. Store in refrigerator & serve very cold.