Cheesy Mini BBQ Turkey Meat Loaves
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 oz sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-oz cubes
Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place ovenproof rack on foil; lightly grease rack.
In large bowl, mix 1 lb ground turkey, 1 egg, 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon dried parsley, and salt and pepper, to taste.
Divide mixture into 6 equal parts. Shape each into mini football shape, and stuff with a cheese cube. Pinch seams closed completely.
Place on rack. Brush mini meat loaves with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through (at least 165°F).