Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup chopped romaine (I didn’t have romaine so I used spinach)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups chopped raw carrots
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 banana
- 2 clementines, peeled (also didn’t have so I used mango)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of ground cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- Blend the romaine (or spinach) and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth.
- Top with pistachios and toasted coconut! My fave.